Executive Director's Office
The Executive Director's Office provides leadership to the entire department.
The Executive Director's Office:
- Directs planning and policy development within the Department.
- Supports implementation of State and Federal environmental laws, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains State primacy for implementing federal programs.
- Implements community affairs and outreach programs.
- Provides technical and policy recommendations to the Governor and Legislature.
- Coordinates Department programs with local health departments.
- Provides general services and program support.
- Coordinates public affairs.
- Coordinates budget and financial accounting.
- Provides human resource management services.
If you have questions, comments, or require more information,
contact the DEQ Public Affairs Office (801-536-4480).