Welcome to DEQ
DEQ's mission is to safeguard public health and our quality of life by protecting and enhancing the environment. We implement State and federal environmental laws and work with individuals, community groups, and businesses to protect the quality of our air, land and water.
Your interest and involvement can make a difference. We hope this Web site provides you with easy access to information as we continue our partnership to enhance Utah's environment.
- Contact DEQ
- Forms (DEQ)
- Office Locations
- Our Mission, Vision, & Values | Operating Principles
- Our Organization (Chart)
- Executive Director's Office
- Division of Air Quality
- Division of Drinking Water
- Division of Environmental Response & Remediation
- Division of Solid & Hazardous Waste
- Division of Radiation Control
- Division of Water Quality
- Office of Human Resource Management
- Office of Planning & Public Affairs
- Office of Support Services
- Environmental Quality Documents
- EPA Required Quality Management Plan
- Helpful References
- Strategic Planning
If you have questions, comments, or require more information,
contact the DEQ Public Affairs Office (801-536-4400).