DEQ Main Menu
DEQ's mission is, "Safeguarding and improving Utah’s air, land and water through balanced regulation." We implement State and federal environmental laws and work with individuals, community groups, and businesses to protect the quality of our air, land and water.
Your interest and involvement can make a difference. We hope this Web site provides you with easy access to information as we continue our partnership to enhance Utah's environment.
- Contact DEQ
- Forms (DEQ)
- Office Locations
- Our Mission, Vision, and Values
- Our Organization (Chart)
- Executive Director's Office
- Division of Air Quality
- Division of Drinking Water
- Division of Environmental Response & Remediation
- Division of Waste Management & Radiation Control
- Division of Water Quality
- Office of Human Resource Management
- Office of Planning & Public Affairs
- Office of Support Services
- A-Z Guide to Programs
- Administrative Proceedings Decisions
- Fee Schedule
- Grants, Loans, and Other Financial Assistance
If you have questions, comments, or require more information,
contact the DEQ Public Affairs Office (801) 536-0095.